How to make the move from transactional selling to providing solutions that deliver significant business value
This workshop will provide you with a structured process to close more sales opportunities by keeping the focus on providing optimal value to your customers.
· Understand your customers’ business requirements and provide insight into how they can improve their bottom line. (Vision)
· Tailor the solution to your customer’s specific needs. (Business requirements definition)
· Prove the value of the solution and evaluate the risk. (Business Case)
By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
· Research your customers’ needs and identify areas where you can provide a solution.
· Increase opportunities through presenting business insight-based presentations
· Use a structured process to understand your customer’s needs clearly
· Qualify the opportunity to justify the investment.
· Build an influence map and tailor your solution to all key stakeholders.
· Present your solution in the form of a detailed business case.
· Negotiate a mutually beneficial deal and manage any objections.
Ensure ongoing business by measuring value and identifying the next opportunity.